Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wile E Impaired

OK first of all why uis everybody I'm currently spamming boycotting my blogs? I mean, it's not that you don't have time. It's an AVERSION, which I take personally. I used to be funny/entertaining--but am now kinda bitter, and this blog has devolved. NOW, I bet, you will at long last check it out and find it wanting...you bastids.

ANYHOO, I went to SelecTrucks and wrote a chaqck for 15k out of my personal account and ran the visa for 2200 off the Corporate account. I am now within 4k of full payment, and will do that in two credit card installments. Later, I will have to arrange for the Corp. to buy "me" out by transferring about 25k from it to my personal account.

That works good, since as a start-up business, I the Corp. have not payed me the oppressed proletarian--hence lack the tax write-off.......and I think I will probably stall this transaction til fiscal '09 for tax purposes.

If I'm correct about this, this would mean that I the oppressed worker will have zero income for '08; the Corp. will have a 10k write-off, which it might depreciate or take as a whole for this year. In fiscal '08 the Corp. will install a truck and hydrogen generator as well, and depreciate these to the max...combined with capital losses, it should pay little or no taxes--should be able to depreciate the losses as well.

Bat Owtahel Inc. will launch 'o9 by going in the hole 25k to buy the oppresseed driver's interest in the truck. The driver is merely being repaid. It aint income. But the Corp. will now begin underpaying the driver, at a little over the per-diem allotment...the driver will earn well under the tax threshhold. The capital losses for '08 are his...so the Corp. might pay him a little more.

(Keep in mind that this spoiled brat gets free hotel stays like this one and stuff).

...anyhoo, after my last blog I spent 5 hours searching, and finally ordered a computer stand. It whoukd arrive at SelecTrucks on wednesday. I can install it with an additional two minutes as I remove the passenger seat. It cost Bat Owtahel Inc. less than 100 bucks.

I then went to the hotel bar, where I got impaired on 3 Long Island iced teas and one draft beer.

I met two Obama supporters who me and and Namvet on the other side of them gently humiliated. I mean, they were a nice young couple; he a manager of a landscaping business, and niether what you'd call stupid....nice people, but clueless. Naturally, nothing said put a dent in them. They'll vote for Obama, no madder what.

I was a good boy and changed subjects. I snuck under the landcape manager's guard by asking him what they paid entry-level workers--then pointing out that (because this was over 1.50 over minimum wage)--he got better people that way. His competitor might leave a job looking bad and lose contacts. He would not, because he paid more for better employees. I asked him if they promoted from within, and he said that he was the example of that--he started at the bottom.

Why don't they get it?

Anyway, now here I am.....okbye.

No comments: