Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ouch

There goes another 17.2k.But after a fruitless search for a truck fridge that would fit my cabinet, the guy at SelecTrucks pointed out what was in front of my nose. I'll take out the passenger seat! This will give me all the space in the world; I can get the biggest little refrigerator I can find, with a decent freezer in it.Then I'll need to figure how to mount my laptop. Might need a different type of stand--I need it sort of in front of me, and not blocking windows or mirrors. And not falling on the floor. Guess I'll do more internet hunting soon as I'm done here...Anyway maybe I can get SelecTrucks to take something off the price for the passenger seat, or else AEL. You don't just throw these out--they're 4-600 bucks retail.Time to find a laptop stand okbye.

No comments: