Thursday, July 24, 2008

Unbelievable

My business account won't wire money to any account without my name on it without prior written (mailed not faxed) authorization. Me debit card limit, as I found out...is 2500. Because I tried to deposit 10k on the truck, the hold prevented any further activity for today. I would have wrote a check, but the bastards have only now sent me the checkbook they were supposed to have sent months ago.

I had to write a 10k check from my personal account, in which I'm selling my stocks like mad. The check takes 1-10 days to clear. They won't prepare my newused truck until it does. I won't be able to take the truck until the other checks I write clear. I'll be owing 300/week-plus on my current truck.

Tomorrow, I'll go give them another 2400. Maybe I'll just have to go back daily and...oh yeah I can use both cards from both accounts...JEEZ!!! Ok-ok--write another check tomorrow if the sales I made today are cleared, and use both cards to add 4800 to it...yeah I MIGHT be able to knock out the 3400 (inc. 1 year warrantee) that they came down to on the truck.

...I'll have to...ummm...have the Corp. make a deposit in my name on the truck, then buy it from me...jeez!

Tomorrow, I need to drive to Van Buren to get my qualcom taken off and turn in my stuff...no I can't...got to do that last...JEEZ!

The truck is nice. No optimized idle on it, which is a big problem, because I can't be idling it all night. Generators cost 8 grand.

Yeah I'm in for some more hell. Waiting for checks to clear, filling and mailing more forms, checking out with USA, getting a verdict from my accountant who I might not be able to pay on taxes that I might not be able to pay, moving everything from one truck to the other, turning Christine into AEL who will no doubt tell me I owe them unmade payments and for stuff that needs fixed...

Within 2 weeks, I can be on my way to Ohio with my own warranteed truck. Might be another week before I can get out there driving again, and two to three weeks before I get my first paycheck.

Hmm...I'm ok for money. Despite the irrational depression of my stocks, I could stretch it out much longer if I had to. But man, this is going to hurt.

On the lighter side, the truck IS a deduction, as are the capital losses I'm taking. Even depreciating the truck, as I will, I won't owe ANY taxes for this year. I've been down for extended periods, and not even made that much as it is...I'll need to defer a lot of the write-offs and deductions if I can, somehow, since I'll also be getting the hydro-generator and stuff this year.

A truck generator replaces the truck's engine for keeping batteries charged and the driver warm or cool. It burns a lot less fuel, and also provides a/c outlets. If I run the engine all night, it could cost me 7 gallons.

See, even after I'm on with Jamestown, there's still that and the hydrogen generator; ten grand easy, and some more downtime. I'll have to see if Jamestown has a discount deal on the generators.

I guess the smart way for me to look at this is that 2008 is the investment, and the rest of it the future. I can probably have all this stuff done (and taxes paid) by November, and even have my stock portfolio partially rebuilt. By next year, I should be in decent shape.

Investment--yes. I've never owned a truck outright before, and there is the 300/week instaraise that goes with it....maybe I'll just sell everything and try to get the generator out of the way...

Jeez I need to do some more reasearch--and hit the bar dammit---I've earned it.

Tell you one thing: I wouldn't trade all this pain for welfare.

OKbye.

No comments: