Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DAMMIT

Now they say that MOST of my new engine wiring harness was delivered, but not all of it! And they can't find the rest of it! OK I got an 'o4 and it's a Mercedes I got that this harness isn't common anymore--but...now I got part of it but not all of it...

I've been aware that THEY have been out to destroy me ever since in some past life I did something real bad or something...but...are you KIDDING ME? Every freaking time I think it can't get worse it DOES!

The guy told me that if the "rest of" the harness doesn't show up in a second Fedex "overnight" shipment tomorrow, it could take up to another WEEEEEEKKKK to get the rest of it! They can't "find" it on the internet. They say it "doesn't exist, unless that's because it's in transit...but it did exist when we ordered it, but didn't show up with the rest of the harness"...

Nothing makes my blood boil more than a bunch of people kicking and stomping somebody after they've stopped moving. I mean, it's just so evil and sick. The cruelty is beyond my comprehension.

Goddammit get up off me you bastards!

No comments: