Monday, August 25, 2008

Hebron OH--It Just Keeps Getting Better!

The place I parked outside all weekend was a lawnmower repair place. But they sent me to a generator guy. He couldn't fix it. So I had to go 100 miles up here. Before I'm done and able to get out of here with a load, I will have bought 900 bucks worth of fuel.

THEM.

At least these guys seem to be set up for it...sorta. They just signed on as a service point for my APU company, though, and I lent them my manuals.

Turns out I was supposed to get a bunch of stuff done after 50 hours anyway, so I'll get that knocked out.

The infuriating part of this is that it's the APU issue from hell; remarkably similar to Christine's air-leaks from hell. The dog that won't talk. The problem that never happens in front of witnesses. Only as soon as I leave a repair place. The bambpoo under my fingernail which only I can see.

It only stalls at over 85 degrees, and naturally THEY made sure that this would be a nice, cool day. I can predict the weather better than any weatherman: If I'm still here tomorrow, it will not go above 85 degrees. If I have left, it will be a scorcher.

THEM.

Oh yeah. It's running great now.

Yep.

Save $1,000s on Your Vehicle Fuel Costs.

No comments: