Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Buried in Cap-and-Trade

Taxes on liquor, cigars, cigarrettes, beer, wine; every concievable "sin" tax.

The fact that these have nothing to do with the environment is irrelevant. If you thought that was ever the real intention of this bill, you simply aren't thinking. The Democrats have all the branches, and a rare opportunity to enact their real agenda, and will do so by any means neccessary, including deception, since the ends justify the means.

The objective is the elimination of capitalism and the transfer of wealth from the US throughout the world. The United States is the principle obstacle to the insititution of a World Government...a people's paradise.

I saw on my last visit to the family that everybody is well-prepared. it's happening right in front of them. When I predicted it, they naturally felt I was Archie Bunker, despite the evidence. They didn't believe it.

Now what I predicted and they didn't believe IS happening, they've stepped back further into the fog, and I'm just overreacting?

Overreacting to massive increases in utility bills, the Federal Government running corporations, manufacturing deliberately being driven overseas (and Bush/capitalism somehow blamed), 67 cents at the pump, twelve percent unemployement and rising, their solution to the problems spending caused more spending...my God what is WRONG with you?

The point is, what I predicted only four months ago was simply too fantastic for them to even believe. Now that the fantastic is happening, do they open their eyes a little wider and say "damn! He was right?" NO!

They simply stick their heads further into the sand and adjust their credulity threshhold. I mean damn...they could be putting stars of David on neighbor's doors and taking them away, and they'd be saying the same thing: "Oh all this doom and gloom! Cheer up!"

It can't happen here. even as it's happening, in plain sight...it still can't.

Hugo Schavez says obama is farther to the left than him. Listen carefully: HE'S NOT KIDDING. Wake the fuck up--the enemy is here and is destroying this country. I told you they would and I told you why.

No comments: