Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wilmington, OH

Just confirmed my estimates for my first week's net were pretty accurate. That means week 2 will be pretty good, despite a ton of deadhead miles and downtime.

Got my PO Box, changed accounts over, ordered checkbooks. Now they're sending me to Allentown, PA. It's short but pays well. I'm not going to get picky right now, but will expect some longer runs soon.

However, this one has me shutting down around midnight, and Brian says I won't be stuck there; should get out the next day. To Georgia or to here.

If it's Georgia, I already know that I'll be brought back to the Jamestown area. In 3-5 days my new SIM-cards will be in my PO Box.

I have enough money in my Corp. account to start buying my enhancements, but have to wait a few days for the address-changes to go through the system. It's just as well--I want my second paycheck to get in there first, so I have some elbow room.

So I've knocked out most of it, and all that remains is

1: My shopping list of the ceramic engine treatment, the data signal amplifier, and hydrogen generator.

2: Treating the engine, installing the generator/booster, and replacing my damn windshield.

Yeah...got stuck behind a truck that had an emergency and had to hit the shoulder fast. Another asshole was passing me at .001 mph faster than me, so I couldn't escape the gravel the first guy kicked up, and it hit me like a bullet.

I'm so sick of these idiots who have to go just a LITTLE faster than me when I'm already pushing the tolerance, and then can't goose it a little bit so they're not pinning me for six freaking miles.

You shitheads learn how to drive. You owe me a damn windshield.

No comments: