Friday, July 6, 2007

CLEVELAND




Well after more repairs (yawn) I needed to take hometime early for my nephew's wedding...well...reception.

I hate weddings, and all other formalized rituals. That's just the kinda insensitive bastard I am. My bro Gman and his kid G3 are all worried about offending the bride (a beautiful kid who teaches welfare kids) by not attending.

My other bro, Eman--the nephew in questions's daddy--told me the wedding part was "optional". I dunno...I got to do what Gman does. Jeez, you'd think she'd want mainly people she actually KNEW fairly well there, but who can say with wo...ok nevermind.

Bub tried to fix HAL and couldn't. It said "What are you doing...Bub?" But bub (the closest thing any of us are to a computer expert), gave me some tips on choosing Hal's eventual replacement (SHHH!).

I heard that...Wile E.

Shut the hell up you pieca crap. When I get the stuff I need out of you there's a BMFH with your name on it if you keep it up. Dammit.

G3 needs to be a general because he slaughtered me in Allied General again. Lousy Hun bastard.
He won some money on my poker account, though. He's more aggressive than me, and pretty good in his own way. Except I kind of like to play some poker myself occasionally...ya know?
I think I've decided to become an S-Corp after all, and had E-Trade send me a SEP IRA application. My nephew is a CPA and told me the 40k I can put in doesn't all qualify for reducing my taxable income. He said 15k. That's ok, I'll take it.
The S-Corp can insulate me from the horrendous and despicable medicare and social security gouging.
For this year I should be ok too as an individual, since I'm going to have to blow about half of my savings on a newused truck, and the (alleged) 20k deficit on the Carey's maintenance account.
Well, time to idle Carey some and go to bed. Looking foreward to seeing some of my clanpeeps tomorrow. Okbye.


No comments: