Saturday, July 21, 2007

Gulfport, MS

I'm not here yet. I have just left Macon, GA and will arrive here at midnight. It's a temporal space thing. I couldn't leave Macon until 7 pm central. If I had, I wouldn't have the 34 hours off duty required to give me zero hours. Therefore, I did not, and am enroute here now.

I will stop on the way and get a new bluetooth earpiece for my phone.

Well, I'm getting sort of frustrated in the truck-buying thing, but have reconsidered financing one, since the payments could approximate my current lease anyway. I'm headed for Laredo, where I'll need to get inspected after delivering, and also get a preventive maintenance...but there are used truck dealers down there, and they TEND to be cheaper than elsewhere.

Laredo is often slow, and I may have time to scamper around checking stuff out.

Anyway, it's ok--I'm still piling up dough, and will need a lot behind me to take over a truck's maintenance out-of-pocket.

Speaking of which, a certain stock I've held for some time has peaked, and I'm dumping it monday. It will free up a BUNCH of cash, and lock in a big gain...which...oh God I HAVE to buy a truck and sink some money into it...

Not gonna think about it back to internet poker okbye.

No comments: