Monday, February 7, 2011

OMFG

It's monday, and now Freightliner says my part has sort of like disappeared and is not available. I mean I agreed to pay extra for overnight on THURSDAY and here I am finding out it's now gone up in smoke!

I'll wait til they get an anwer to their query (no doubt a lie. The part probably went to somebody else who ordered AFTER I did). If they can't get me tomorrow I'll pay what I owe and have to get that done next week.

Meanwhile this morning I get an email purporting to be from Hotmail asking for "confirmation" of my info inc. password because they were shutting down idle accounts. Fell for it.

Next thing I know I got mugged in Cyprus and am asking everybody on my contact list for money, my password has been changed, all my outgoing emails are being forewarded.

YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES. GET A JOB, YOU SUBHUMAN PILE OF SHIT.

No comments: