Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bungles Country


In enema territory here to deliver my sixth and final stop. Yeah, six. Yuk. But that's what they have to do to bring us back home, and I appreciate it because it paid okay.


My APU parts haven't been delivered to my new favorite repair place yet. I'll take my empty trailer back to HQ, ask about when my first paycheck was mailed and for other info that E-Trade will want to know from me so they can find out why they LOST it, ask around for a computer repair place that can fix HAL, who got alzeimers and narcolepsy when I downloaded a program (including in safe mode) and whose damn power hjack is already loose, then drive 40 miles to the repair place and probably wait overnight for my damn part...


I'm just irked. Stuff just keeps coming up, one thing after another.


Well I'll also hit the post office and see if any of the stuff I've been ordering is there. Probably not. Probably delayed. Or maybe it's there and it's the wrong stuff. Or maybe the post office couldn't find the post office.


Dammit.

No comments: