Friday, June 8, 2007

Dammit

Still stuck here, now at least til tuesday. They need more parts for my bodywork. I took it to Kenworth for the weekend to get my airleak, a probable a/c compressor burning out, and now fried batteries and/or alternator. THEN, I have to shuttle back to Kenworth, drive it BACK to Freightliner for the rest of the bodywork, ans shuttle back from there.

Here's the other dammit. Here Gman calls me about 2 weeks ago, wondering what was up with me. So I tell him again about the blog, and he says he doesn't know from blahblah. Ok so I send him another email with links to them.

I bet he never even clicked either of them. Nope. So here I am, back in the vaccum of empty space, writing for myself and posterity. And Juan...I think. but he got busy with other stuff and hasn't even been on-line for awhile. Anyway he's not a relative so I can't really get irked if he hasn't got time for me for awhile.

Anyway, in case anybody ever stumbles across this: The other day I accidentally left CNN on while in the john and heard this call-in thing they do. This one was "Should President Bush pardon Scooter Libby"?

Well, pardon him for what? The fact that Plame worked for the CIA was all over Washington, and everybody knew it. She had a reserved parking slot at Langley. She was an analyst.

The Prosocutor knew shortly after getting the case that no statute or law had been violated, and yet inexplicably proceeded with this Seinfeldian case about nothing.

"Covert Operative"? My God what a joke!! Agent 99 over seven years prior had pretended to be a bank official on the internet for a little while. Her life was never in danger, and compromise meant only her removal from the mission. The two statutes cited are intended to protect operational details and field-agents. Even if the time-limit hadn't long since expired, it's a huge stretch to assert that either could, by any stretch, apply to her.

How can you "smear" somebody by mentioning something that's common knowlege? Nobody would even have noticed had this firestorm not been fabricated as a political hit-job.

No crime! Nothing! The prosecutor will tell you if you ask him. That's right, he'll tell you that mentioning that Plame worked for the CIA was perfectly legal. How does he know that? He knows it because, from the start, he knew that the time limits on her minor "covert" assignment had expired over two years hence.

So your next question has to be "ok but you proceeded anyway, so how come you're not being disbarred?"

What a crock. It was Plame who got her husband sent over there to discredit Bush. NOT to find out about the yellow cake, but to sabotage the administration. But he couldn't lie to the CIA. It would be a crime. That's why the intelligence report supports the Britt's assertion that Sadam had been attempting to buy mass-quantities of it.

He thought that this would remain secret forever. So in PUBLIC, he DID lie! He said the exact opposite of what he said in his own intelligence report!

And here's Scooter Libby being sent to prison because he either lied about or couldn't remember mentioning that somebody's wife worked for the CIA? How the hell come "I can't recall" is the same as a Hindu chant for Hillary Clinton, and this guy gets nailed to the cross for saying it once? Even if he flatly denied it, it could still be attributable to faulty memory!

Bush, you pansy--PARDON him! You're just like your deal-making father. Do the right thing because it's the right thing. You're a lame duck anyway, how much lower can you go? You let Libby go to prison for nothing and you can go straight to hell. I'm sick of you, you wimp!

But listen to these nuts calling into CNN: "Aggregious", "treason".

Psychopaths are worse when they're also clueless. You need to keep them away from heavy machinery.

I know. I drive a truck.

No comments: